SUSTAINABILITY AT KTL
KTL MAKES A SUSTAINABLE CONTRIBUTION TO REDUCING EMISSIONS
Each loading unit in the combined transport relieves the burden on the roads through the main leg by rail and thus reduces CO2 emissions.
KTL INNOVATIONS FOR A GREENER TERMINAL
MEASURES TO REDUCE POLLUTANTS
- Use of electrically powered gantry cranes with power recuperation, no reach stackers
- Own photovoltaic system with production of approx. 100.000 KWh p.a.
- Use of Electric truck for pre- and on carriage
- Use of Electric terminal trucks
- Own fast loading station for E-Vehicles of the terminal
- Switch to LED lighting